Celebrate everything eco to receive 200 BetterPoints
EcoFest is taking place on Saturday 4th September (10am - 5pm) and BetterPoints users will collect a points bonus for attending.
Tracking a walk or cycle to the venue at the Pump Room Gardens will earn you 200 BetterPoints.
At the FREE event you can learn about how to decrease your carbon footprint, increase your healthy eating and step outside more to explore beautiful local green spaces. The jam-packed day will also offer:
- Fun 'have-a-go' sessions
- Craft activities
- Vegan and veggie food
- Music on the bandstand
So why not take the opportunity to learn how to be good for you, the planet, and earn extra points for doing so? Want to find out more? Tap or click here.
Travelling from further afield?
Use one of the following Car Parks to 'Park & Stride' to EcoFest to receive an additional 100 BetterPoints:
- Adelaide Bridge (6 minute walk)
- Bath Place (6 minute walk)
- Court Street (10 minute walk)
- Packington Place (7 minute walk)
I am not signed up to BetterPoints...how do I join?
- Download the BetterPoints app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- Complete the registration form and then join the 'Choose How You Move Warwick District' challenge from the invitation in your app timeline.
For more information about how to take part, tap or click here.