Donate your BetterPoints to great local causes
Users can donate their BetterPoints earned from the Choose How You Move Warwick challenge in support of local charities. One charity now listed on the BetterPoints app is Action 21.
Action 21 is a volunteer-based charity that aims to reduce the environmental impact of the Leamington and Warwick communities and raise awareness of the benefits of sustainable living.
You can find out more about Action 21 via their website here.
How can I donate my BetterPoints?
Donations from BetterPoints users are hugely welcome for charities like Action 21. They are easy to achieve too:
- Track your active and sustainable travel journeys around Warwick District
- Collect your BetterPoints
- Select ‘donate’ and choose the cause you would like to contribute towards and the amount of BetterPoints (1,000 BetterPoints = £1).
I am not signed up to BetterPoints...how do I join?
- Download the BetterPoints app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- Complete the registration form and then join the 'Choose How You Move Warwick' challenge from the invitation in your app timeline.
For more information about how to take part, tap or click here.