Donate your BetterPoints to great local causes
Users can donate their BetterPoints earned from the Choose How You Move Warwick challenge in support of local charities. One such charity listed on the BetterPoints app is Warwickshire Pride.
Warwickshire Pride is a charity supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT+) people. It is completely run by volunteers and provides a range of services such as youth groups, parents groups, a learning disabilities group, trans group, LGBT+ awareness training, telephone and email support, coffee mornings, consultancy, advocacy, an inclusive sports club, and the annual Warwickshire Pride festival that takes place in Leamington Spa each summer. Everything that Warwickshire Pride does is about empowering LGBT+ people to be themselves and working to achieve a world where all people are free to be who they are.
You can find out more about Warwickshire Pride via their website here.
How can I donate my BetterPoints?
Donations from BetterPoints users are hugely welcome for charities like Warwickshire Pride. They are easy to achieve too:
- Track your active travel journeys around Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth or Whitnash
- Collect your BetterPoints
- Select ‘donate’ and choose the cause you would like to contribute towards and the amount of BetterPoints.
I am not signed up to BetterPoints...how do I join?
- Download the BetterPoints app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- Complete the registration form and then join the 'Choose How You Move Warwick' challenge from the invitation in your app timeline.
For more information about how to take part, tap or click here.